Friday, August 26, 2011

Back in Business ;)

It’s been about eight months since I had my last blog post; on my way from leaving Uganda after I had spent three wonderful months there. Soon I will be starting a new adventure so I thought it would be nice to bring my blog back to life so that my family and friends can follow me ;) After my return to Europe for Christmas 2010 I went back to Canada to work. I was so lucky to get a job at the International Centre at Dalhousie University – the same school I studied at. I worked for about five months and enjoyed every minute of it!

Some of my co-workers and I

IMG_0678 

IMG_0661

 

   Ice Cream Social at work!

 

 

IMG_0662

 

 

 

 

 

 

My colleagues surprised me with flowers on one of my last days at work :)

IMG_0671

My co-workers were absolutely wonderful and I will miss them dearly. However, it was time for me to pursue a master degree and the decision fell on Leiden University in the Netherlands! Before my move to the land of cheese, tulips, bicycles, clogs and windmills I returned to Norway to catch up with family and friends.

More to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment